Change of Address

Please let us know as soon as possible if your name or address changes.

You may use the online form below to notify us of your change of details. The form will open in a new window. Fill out the details and press the Send button.

Change of Personal Details Form

If you don’t wish to use the online form then drop into the practice and pick up a paper form.

Please note that you cannot stay registered with us if you move outside our catchment area. This can be found here – type in a postcode to check if your address is inside our boundary or not:

Map of Practice Area